Stop The Bus is a simple and fun vocabulary game for any level or age group.
- You can play in pairs, small teams or individually.
- Draw on a piece of paper the chart below.
- You have to think of one item to go in each category beginning with the set letter.
- The first pair, team or person to finish shouts “Stop the Bus!”
- Check your answers with the rest of the players’ one.
- The winners will be the most original and different from the rest of teams, pairs and people.
Roser wants to show us her chart, where you can see all her answers . She has done an execellent round.
Great job Roser!